7 Day Amnesty on Peter Peppermill’s clothes!
January 27, 2016
At the beginning of January, we set about injecting a little cheer into what can be a dreary month by adorning our red peppermills with some seasonable attire in the shape of woolly hats and scarves.
The mini woollen striped sets have proved so popular that an estimated 15,000 have vanished from our restaurants across the country!
In an effort to halt the problem, we are declaring a nationwide amnesty, and encouraging anyone who may have seen or ‘borrowed’ the mini knitwear to return it in the next seven days.
As a reward for your honesty, anyone returning the hat and scarf sets will receive a free pizza, but only between Thursday 28th January and Wednesday 3rd February 2016.
Such has been the enthusiasm for the miniature knits that fans have been posting their own creative images on Twitter and Instagram.
Those who’ve visited PizzaExpress but resisted the temptation to ‘borrow’ the outfits will also have the chance to win a reward. Take a picture of the peppermill still clothed in its outfit on your table in a creative way and upload to Twitter or Instagram using #pizzaexpressmoments. The best pictures will win a gift card.
Come and visit a PizzaExpress to see the little outfits on the peppermills, before they all disappear.
Terms and conditions:
· Only valid when dining in. This can’t be used for takeaways or Delivery
· The peppermill’s hat and scarf must be presented to a team member as soon as you get into the restaurant.
· Only valid from Thursday 28th January – Wednesday 3rd February
· Piccolo menu excluded
· Classic or Leggera pizza, pasta or salad (including our Winter Special Pennette Formaggi). We’ll knock the cheapest item off the bill.
· No cash exchange. This offer cannot be used alongside other promotions or set menus (including Tesco/Nectar codes, NUS extra and Tastecard)