Save Your Salad!
May 27, 2015
You’re being super healthy this summer but you’re bored of eating salads. Sound familiar?
Fear not, we can add some excitement to your lunchtime with our delicious salad dressings! We’re giving away PizzaExpress gift cards and a hampers of our famous dressings this summer and answering your SOS to #SaveOurSalad.
Win: We have five x £50 gift cards to giveaway + 5 x PizzaExpress dressings range to five winners.
The competition begins on Wednesday 27th May and ends on Monday 1st June at 9pm; the winners will be contacted on Facebook. We will choose winners randomly from the valid entries we receive. The winner will be contacted on Facebook with instructions on how to claim their prize within three working days of the end of the Promotion Period. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their Facebook account during this period to check if they are a winner. The winner will then need to confirm they would like to accept their prize by following the details on the message within two days of the Promoter’s initial public message. By submitting your entry, you are giving PizzaExpress permission to use your image within emails sent by the company. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
Promoter Head Office: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.
Coeliac Awareness Week
May 8, 2015
PizzaExpress is proudly supporting Coeliac Awareness Week, which runs from 11-17 May. Coeliac UK estimates there are half a million people in the UK who are living with undiagnosed coeliac disease. Throughout the week, the Charity will be asking people, “Is it coeliac disease?”. The Charity is highlighting the range of symptoms associated with coeliac disease and launching a website with an online assessment that will help people find out if they’re at risk of coeliac disease. To find out more about the campaign and Awareness Week activities go to www.coeliac.org.uk/awarenessweek2015.
From 11-17 May, Coeliac UK members who subscribe to the eXG newsletter can get two gluten-free courses for £11.95 at PizzaExpress. Members planning to enjoy PizzaExpress’ extensive gluten-free range should print off the exclusive voucher included in the latest eXG email and present their membership card to their waiter. Full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
Restaurant, dish and date exclusions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details.
1. This offer is available every day from 11th – 17th May 2015 inclusive when you dine in only.
2. Valid for eat in only. This is not valid on Click & Collect or for takeaway collections from your local PizzaExpress restaurant.
3. Please bring your email with you when you visit the restaurant and show to your waiter before you order and when asking for your bill.
4. This offer entitles you to a starter and a main course for £11.95 from the gluten-free items in our menu. The cheapest options will be discounted and any extra toppings are chargeable (ask your waiter for more details).
5. Only gluten-free items are included in this offer. These cannot be swapped for any other items on our menus.
6. You cannot use this offer in conjunction with any other promotion or set menu, including but not limited to Tesco and Nectar vouchers/codes and Lunch Specials.
7. Only one email is required per table/bill.
8. This offer is not available in PizzaExpress Ashford McArthur Glen, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, Olympia, Canary Wharf or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants.
9. This offer is not available in Fulham restaurants, Twickenham, Baker Street, Wembley (when there is a sporting or entertainment event at Wembley Stadium) or The O2 when a sports or entertainment event is taking place nearby.
Promoter Head Office: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX