We love you mums!
March 25, 2015
We always knew that mums know best, and now the experts at Mumsnet have proved us right. We’ve been awarded a Mumsnet Gold badge for our family-friendly service, atmosphere and menu – the mums’ group’s highest accolade. And we’ve won the award just in time for Easter, the perfect time to join us for a lovely family pizza feast.
Impressing these in-the-know mums is no mean feat, of course. They visited us undercover with their little ones, put our family-friendly facilities to the test and delved into our kids’ menu, all in the name of research. And now the results are in.
We’re delighted that mums found PizzaExpress friendly and helpful when visiting us with children. They said that our team made them feel very welcome, as well as providing any extra things that they needed to make their visit comfortable.
Our Piccolo kids’ menu received a big Mumsnet thumbs-up, too. Created specially for little ones, we teamed up with the Children’s Food Trust to make it healthier, as well as tasty. The resulting, delicious menu has less salt, fat and calories, includes gluten-free dishes and options for children with nut allergies. We’ve also launched ‘Create Your Own’, so that children can choose more, less or none of any ingredient – fun for kids, and simpler for parents. Plus as well as tasting great, our Piccolo menu was rated good value for money.
It’s also the little PizzaExpress details that make a difference, such as kids being able to watch our pizzaiolos making pizza in the kitchen, having enough space for buggies, and making an effort to provide parents with the bill quickly so that you can get on your way. Plus our pack of Piccolo goodies and colouring pencils was a hit with grown-ups and little ones alike.
So thank you, Mumsnet! Look out for our Mumsnet Family Friendly Gold badge next time you pop in to see us – and we hope to see you for a post-Easter egg hunt feast.
PizzaExpress Piccolo ‘Create Your New Favourite Competition Terms and Conditions
March 23, 2015
PizzaExpress Piccolo ‘Create Your New Favourite Competition Terms and Conditions: 24th March – 30th May 2015
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, and agree to be bound by them, when entering this Competition.
Who may Enter
- This Competition (Piccolo ‘Create Your New Favourite) is open for submission by residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.
- Entries must be submitted on behalf of children 11 years old or younger.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Competition.
How to Enter
- To take part in this Competition, simply submit a coloured in pizza on the Piccolo ‘Create Your New Favourite’ entry postcard, submitting the child’s name and age and their parent’s/guardian’s (an adult over 18) email address and / or postal address , and place in the entry box at your local PizzaExpress or Milano restaurant.
- Maximum of one entry per child, multiple entries from a single email address are permitted.
- The Competition is open from 10:00am on Tuesday 24 March 2015 until midnight on Saturday 30 May 2015.
- In the first instance, winners will be notified via the email or their postal address provided. Subsequently, the Promoter will ask the winner to contact them at an address that will be provided to them by the Promoter.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any publicity materials subsequent to the Competition. Furthermore, by entering the Competition, all entrants agree that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any promotional activity during the running of the Competition.
- One prize is available to be won per restaurant. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, refunds, transfers, or cash equivalent payment will be allowed.
- The prize consists of: one children’s pizza making party per PizzaExpress or Milano restaurant for up to 8 children (any child under the age of 11 years).
- The winner will be notified by email by Tuesday 30 June 2015 and must respond to the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of being contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non- transferable.
- If a winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted by the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the first attempt to notify them, the Promoter then reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Competition winner will be selected by the Promoter’s Restaurant Manager for the restaurant of entry, based on the following criteria: range of colours and originality. The Judges’ decision regarding the winning entry is final and binding in all respects on all competition entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the prize winner and judges’ names will be available for two months after the closing date by sending an email to email@example.com Create Your New Favourite Piccolo in the subject of the email.
- Kids’ Pizza Making Party Prize Details:
- General Terms & Conditions: Pizza Making Party prize booking availability differs by restaurant – the Restaurant Manager will be able to advise you of their availability.
- Our full Terms and Conditions for Kids’ Pizza Making Parties can be found at (http://www.pizzaexpress.com/parties/terms/)
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 13 and 14 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the delivery of the Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- a. any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- b. any changes to prize or the way in which it can be used;
- c. any problems with the dispatch of the prize (such as prize failing to reach the intended recipient) or the subsequent enjoyment of the prize;
- d. any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be included.
- The Promoters’ and judges’ decision will be final and binding in all respects on all entries. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. By entering into this Competition, you acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have no responsibility for this Competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Competition.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant of cheating, deception, fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Competition, choice of any prize winner or any entry), the Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and in so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising to entrants or otherwise as a result of the Competition; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any claim or entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by the entrant; or
- use of the reward. The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Competition or failure to fulfil its obligations where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and submitted entries for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration during and after this Competition.
English Law applies
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition (including the prize).
- The ‘Promoter’ is:
PizzaExpress (Restaurants) Limited, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX and;
Milano, Agenbite Ltd trading as Milano, 38 Main Street, Swords, Co Dublin
- The Promoter claims full and unreserved copyright to all Competition entries without exception.
March 12, 2015
Thank you for your vote!
Don’t forget to download your voucher and enjoy 2 courses for £11.95 this weekend.
GET VOUCHER: http://www.pizzaexpress.com/latest-offers/
Mother’s Day: #PEMumNostalgia competition
March 1, 2015
Book your Mother’s Day table: po.st/PEMothersDay
Mother’s Day is just around the corner! To celebrate, we want to see your best photos of Mum from back in the day. We’re talking big hair/super trendy/70s flares/big chunky glasses (before they were cool)/whatever you’ve got! We’ll be rewarding our favourite uploaders with a Mother’s Day meal at PizzaExpress.
Win: We have five £100 gift cards to giveaway to five winners.
The competition begins on Sunday March 1st and ends on Sunday March 2015 at 9pm; the winners will be contacted on Facebook or Twitter. We will choose winners from the photos we receive – the ones that make us smile most will win! The winner will be contacted on Facebook or Twitter with instructions on how to claim their prize within three working days of the end of the Promotion Period. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their Facebook account during this period to check if they are a winner. The winner will then need to confirm they would like to accept their prize by following the details on the message within two days of the Promoter’s initial public message. By submitting your entry, you are giving PizzaExpress permission to use your image within emails sent by the company. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
Promoter Head Office: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.